Thursday, November 19, 2009

Blog design contest courtesy of P.B. & James!

P.B. & James is my alter-ego graphics and web design site that I spend my very little free time on. I decided if I was going to have a blogging obsession, I better teach myself how to make a good one. Lucky you, because I am feeling generous today (perhaps, it's all the Christmas music).

So one lucky reader/fan is going to win a blog revamp. Here's what is included:
Custom header
Background design
Horizontal nav bar
2 or 3 column layout
Blog button

How do I win such an awe inspiring prize you might ask? There are many ways to enter and I'm listing them below! Each counts for an entry!

1. Become a fan of this blog on facebook. I just set up a page, and my fans are limited to little old me.

2. Follow this blog. Over there on the left.

3. Write a post about your favorite ecomomics tip, post, tutorial, etc on your blog or facebook page and leave a comment with a link below.

4. Tweet this giveaway with hashtag #ecomomics in the body of your tweet (do as often as you like, each tweet counts as an entry)



I will randomly select four finalists from each method of entry (1 fan, 1 follower, 1 blogger, 1 twitterer) and then randomly select the winner from there!

You may enter until November 30 at midnight CST.

No comments: