Monday, November 16, 2009

Christmas Craft Inspirations

The holidays are once again upon us and well, money is tight here in the ecomomics household. So I guess it's a good thing that I have three sewing machines and an abundance of fabric! I'm slowly working on my Christmas crafts and I will post them as I go along, but I thought I would share some great ideas from other blogs to help inspire you now. I'm breaking this down into three categories: beginner - friendly, intermediate, and ambitious. I hope you enjoy!

Beginner - Friendly
Dish Towels and Coasters from Homemade by Jill













Intermediate

This gorgeous scarf was upcycled from a sweater by My Mama Made It


















Ambitious
The difficulty level of this isn't really what makes it ambitious. It's more a matter of time, materials, blood, sweat, and tears. This card table playhouse by Homemade by Jill is an awesome present for a little one.

No comments: